Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
kHv2Q47.png

Originally I didn't want to do this because I was afraid it would single out staff who didn't work as hard and make them feel useless; eventually making them just quit.

However with my new stance on staff - you either help(players and staff), vote or you can become a player again.
If they are not doing the job of a staff member and are more focused on just being a player, then they should just be a player.

The main thing that makes mystic great is our staff! They are the competitive advantage we have over other servers. The face we sell to our players, essentially our customers. They are expected to go out of their way to make new players feel welcomed and providing them with the many tools and options Mystic has. Failure to do this means they are not doing the best they can for Mystic.Remember without the players, we need no staff. Job security.

Why is Voting important?
Its advertising! It gets us to the top of the server lists and helps us get seen by new players.
We can not get the server to grow without it. Staff positions rely on it. They should be dedicated to voting daily. If a staff member hasn't voted in 1 whole month, then really they shouldn't be wasting the spot. I will consider letting them go.

What will I look for in my choices of top staff?
-Page 1 or 2 of top voter
-Very Active
-Hosts games in /minigames or trivia, or wordscramble
-Always friendly, talkative, positive
-Never is rude or hostile or aggressive
-Always helping
-Has not abused a perm or broken any rules in the last 3 months

(Top voter is #1 because its most important, if they meet all other criteria but don't meet top voter, then they wont be considered)

What is your reward?
Throughout the month I will be looking at everyone's behavior in game/logs and making notes, at then end I will decide.
Top Staff will get a store voucher of 25$

I will keep record of the top staff members and the staff to earn the most recognition at the end of the year will be granted another Voucher (of which the amount is still yet to be decided)
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Oct 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for the month of September goes to Jemv
He is always friendly and gets along with everyone
He is very active and even tho he is not fluent in English he still does his best to answer players questions in chat!
Good job jemv!
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Oct 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for the month of October - DrumROLLLLL Smileyx
Smileyx is not only on the first page of top voters but hes consistent!
Hes not just a random try hard trying to get recognized. He sees what the Empire needs and does it without questions or complaints. He is the Model of a lead staff! Hes always helping other staff and always keeping me and the team informed with everything no matter how little it may be. I can ask him to do something and know he will get it done - translation errors or not he gets it done!

Hes an all around staff; meaning hes not just a builder. Hes a teacher, hes a helper, hes a bender, he has fun and engages the community while always keeping a positive attitude. Thank you Smiley, you are truly appreciated on our team.
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Nov 3, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for the month of November - Numin
This guy, hes pretty awesome. He really showed his true potential after getting hit by hurricane Harvey.
Flooded, no electricity, no internet yet this guy was still able to create a whole new addition to MysticEmpire.
That's right, he made Moistical, and then later Festive. He even made the spirits plugin/addon which Mystic will soon get to test/use.

Nummy is on his way to earning an admin position by always finding ways to help the server grow and thrive. In addition to testing ProBending, hes also currently working on creating amazing quests for a main server spawn world which he has been able to organize his own team and get it accomplished all on his own. Leadership.

In addition to all of this he still votes regularly, hes on the server and has a good time too. Hes always nice and can be reliable for a valuable source of opinion.
Thank you Nummy. I appreciate you.
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 1, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for December: Citriss
Citriss aka Lucy v: Has been with MystiEmpire a long time now.
Hes been apart of many things big and little, heh get it.
Hes been a devoted leader and one of my favorite and most trust worthy admins. If something needs fixed he doesn't shy away from trying to fix it himself before contact Judam and I for support. He brought Mystic many great things from the 'Staff Chat' thread to BattleRoyale.
Hes shown amazing leadership as well as initiative. MysticEmpire can count on him!
Thank you Lucy, this month, let alone year would have been so much harder without you!
I look forward to what 2018 will have in store for us =)
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for the Month of January Goes to.. KrazyShadow
Krazy has been with MysticEmpire a very long time. Id also say his style has even gotten better since hes joined our server ;)
Krazy has gone from being one of my favorite staff, to hitting rock bottom only to climb back up to the favorite seat again. Hes always helpful and funny and never out of line. Hes consistently voting and helping supporting MysticEmpire.
He has even been learning a few things from Citriss and worked his butt of to bring the people of Mystic a wonderful BattleRoyale when Citriss wasnt able to be there! Thank you Krazy, we look forward to seeing what your future in MysticEmpire holds!
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Feb 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 2, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for the Month of February Goes to.. zapgun1111

Zapgun has been with the server from the very start! I knew him much more before that however. We were friends on another server and I was very glad he came to my server when it opened. I would come on and see him always going out of his way to introduce himself to new players and let them know if they needed anything he would be there for them. Over the years I can proudly say this has never changed. From helping new players feel at home, to helping guide new staff, to even giving me a hand with anything I ask zapgun has always been there. I'm so glad he stuck around; he is apart of the Mystic Family <3
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Mar 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for March is going to BTDmaster467
RXhZ3RZ.png

BTD has been with MysticEmpire a very very long time. His puns might kill everyone but he has proven to be a loyal contributor to the Empire. He started as just a small little librarian into a punny Library manager/Moderator.
Please give a round of applause to BTD!
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 14, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Top Staff for the month of April goes to IcyWyvern ToBUBW4.png
Icy has been with us sometime now and his dedication and loyalty to this server grows daily!
He might been busy but he always finds time to get on and do his best to participate in everything.
Hes always engaged and interacting with the community, whether is be writing his next best novel or just playing games and cracking jokes (or hiding from them)
MysticEmpire benefits greatly from his dedication and the work he puts in, we are very grateful for Icy!
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted May 2, 18 · OP · Last edited May 2, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
1341 Posts
731 Posts
720 Posts
481 Posts
NoticeNotices