Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
UQWdlfp.png
MysticEmpire is Excited to announce we are releasing Spirits!
A beta 1.10.0 Plugin addon made by our very own
Bending Developer Nummy!

Introducing an add-on that will add the elements Spirit, LightSpirit, and DarkSpirit to MysticEmpire. Players will be able to have any of the 3 elements listed above, each coming with their own skills and backgrounds. Additionally, particle effects will differ depending on what type of spirit you are!

What you should know: This is the first time its been released on MysticEmpire. Since there is many variables at play and it has not been tested with this large of a player base in our network we are offering all elemental switching for this week possibly the next at no cost!

Switch your element at /warp spirits.

*Please note* once we have concluded testing its likely the cost to switch your element will return, However it is not yet determined for how much. Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy this new addon brought to us by Nummy!

Spirit
Spoiler: AbilitiesShow

Light Spirit
Dark Spirit
Passive
Weightlessness
Spirits are so light that not even gravity seems to recognize that they're there. Because of this, when they land on the ground they seem unharmed.
KzDpDcz.png
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted May 2, 18 · OP · Last edited May 2, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Tournament Champion
Votes:
+9
AirElder
I'm both scared and excited, mixed thoughts xD
Posted May 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+194
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Donator
I have some friends who use a plug in similar to this so I know a little. Just wondering, are their gonna be certain restrictions such as not letting waterbenders fly via spirit or chiblockers fly or firebenders go invis XD

I like the idea but I think rn the abilities might make certain elements to OP when combined with the moves for example fire who has a problem w/ fall damage and mobility could use soar and the spirit passive to remove those weaknesses. I think each element should be slightly restricted via either the spirit move being for certain elements. Might just be me but having a spirit version of ambush on something like fire with its incredibly high damage and using Soar(?)forgot name to get in super close and then still have firejet and no fall damage via spirit passive. Fall damage was something they had to notice to not die.

Sorry if I seem negative im just kinda worried for balance w/ spirit moves.
eJzzLCn2Ki0uccuvUNBV8FTPVUhUyE3MzMupVHDMLFJISs1LSS1SsApQ4PLJL0tVyM0vLgELZualF3N5wvVy-WbmpSYXJaaVcPnml-aVAE0o5jIyNOEyNDbmMjLjMgQADfIhYw.png
Posted May 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+27
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
How exciting, it's incredible c:
Posted May 2, 18
List
Undo
Special 2
Votes:
+868
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Developer
Staff
Donator
Special2
I have some friends who use a plug in similar to this so I know a little. Just wondering, are their gonna be certain restrictions such as not letting waterbenders fly via spirit or chiblockers fly or firebenders go invis XD

I like the idea but I think rn the abilities might make certain elements to OP when combined with the moves for example fire who has a problem w/ fall damage and mobility could use soar and the spirit passive to remove those weaknesses. I think each element should be slightly restricted via either the spirit move being for certain elements. Might just be me but having a spirit version of ambush on something like fire with its incredibly high damage and using Soar(?)forgot name to get in super close and then still have firejet and no fall damage via spirit passive. Fall damage was something they had to notice to not die.

Sorry if I seem negative im just kinda worried for balance w/ spirit moves.
You won't be able to be a bender and a Spirit at the same time.
Posted May 2, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
I cant bind any spirit, darkspirit or light spirit, it says i dont have perms.
Posted May 3, 18
Owner
Votes:
+1,748
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Admin
Staff
Donator
Did you go to /warp spirits and click the sign?
4FIDQ8C.png
Posted May 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Yes I did, it also gives u no abilities when u do /b d spirit it does that with all the spirits
Posted May 3, 18
Special 2
Votes:
+868
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Developer
Staff
Donator
Special2
I'll come on and check. I think I know of what the issue is.
Posted May 3, 18
Special 2
Votes:
+868
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Developer
Staff
Donator
Special2
The problem has been fixed. I'll now be working on the Spirit configuration so that it's more fun to play with.
Posted May 3, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
1341 Posts
731 Posts
720 Posts
481 Posts
NoticeNotices